White Sage Smudge Stick
Sage smudging is an ancient tradition that's used to banish negative energies from a place, space, or person. It also restores harmony, relieves stress, and has powerful anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial, and anti-bacterial properties.
Better Quality Sleep
Improving Air Quality
1. Light your sage. It should be smoking but not on fire.
2. Start at the furthest point from your front door and move around you home in the most circular way that you can.
3. Keep the sage moving, making sure to get the smoke in all corners of your home. You may need to relight your sage throughout this process. To lengthen burn time, lightly blow on the embers.
4. Use feather to lift stagnant energy and guide the smoke during your ceremony.
5. Repeat your cleansing mantra throughout the burning process.
6. Use an abalone shell to collect the ashes. Place your sage in the shell when you are done, and it will go out on its own.
7. Continue until you get to your front door, or move on to the next room.
8. Make sure your windows are open to ensure that the stagnant energy has a way to escape.
Please be aware that none of the crystals or minerals described on this site are intended to be used to diagnose or treat any physical, mental or emotional disease. Always consult your physician before using any crystal healing approach.